"Passion for Christ,
Impacting the World"
Hinkson Christian Academy exists to assist families by educating and training their children in a Christian environment thereby enabling them to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially in order to serve God and man with excellence and integrity.
Hinkson Christian Academy is looking for teachers who not only love academics, but desire to nurture and disciple young people socially and spiritually in a grace-filled international environment. If you are positive, flexible, and see eternal value in the everyday work of nurture, our school could be a great fit for you!
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelations of His will for the salvation of man and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith, life and conduct.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ, who without any change in His eternal deity, became man through conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth and that He died on the cross, a perfect and complete sacrifice, in our stead and for our sins, according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, he is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict of sin and regenerate the sinner upon believing in Christ, at the time of regeneration baptizing the believer into one body of which Christ is the head; and to indwell, guide, instruct, fill and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was directly created by God in His own image, but fell into sin. The entire human race is, therefore, lost and only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and regeneration of the Holy Spirit, can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that the atoning death of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground of justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only such as receive Jesus Christ by personal faith are born of the Holy Spirit and, by Him, are sealed to the day of redemption.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the hope of His appearing has a vital bearing on the personal life of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead: of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting and conscious punishment.
- We believe that the Church is composed of such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ, of which He is the head.
- We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
- We believe that all the saved should live in such manner as will honor and glorify, and not bring reproach upon, their Savior and Lord and that it is commanded of God to remain separate from false doctrines and sinful pleasures, practices, and associations.
- We believe in the existence of angels who worship God and minister to believers. We also believe in the existence of Satan, the devil, a fallen angelic being, who with his demons oppose God, His people, and His work, but over whom Christians can have spiritual victory.